Below you can find some old projects of mine.
- enRay (source, Linux, Windows), a realtime raytracing engine with hardware acceleration (programmed for first-generation fixed-pipeline accelerators). Example games with binaries for Windows and Linux: enRay invaders, enRay Tetris.
- Tiger Compiler, for Zhong Shao’s Compilers class, implemented in SML/NJ.
- Haskell CSound wrapper with GADTs and arrows, for Paul Hudak’s Haskell + Music course. Requires a working copy of Haskore.
- Edsger Compiler, for the Compilers course at the NTUA, implemented in C++. Compiles a subset of C into x86 assembly and CIL code for .NET.
- Virtual Mechanics (Windows, Linux i386), a simulator for elementary physics lab experiments. Developed with Alberto Angel, Melina Kourti, Panagiotis Voulgaris and Christos Dimoulas, for the software engineering course at the NTUA.
- Connect Four, a network-enabled implementation of the popular board game in Java. Includes a powerful AI client.
- Design and Implementation of a High-Level Language for Programming with Proofs, Diploma Thesis for the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, NTUA, July 2006.